Biodegradable Disposable Water Soluble Foldable Laundry Bag for
Detailed Product Description:
- Material: PVA 100% biodegradable
- Type: top drawstring;
- Use: hotel,hospital, ect;
- Specialty: Dissolvable in cold and hot water;
- Thickness: 25micron, or customer requests
- Guaranty: ISO9001-2008 quality control and SGS report.
660mm ×840mm (26"*33"*1mil)(thickness: 25 micron )
710mm ×990mm (28"*39"*1mil)(thickness: 25 micron )
914mm ×990mm (36"*39"*1mil)(thickness: 25 micron )
Type of temp.:
Type C: dissolving temp.: above 15~25 degree Celsius,
Type M: dissolving temp.: above 45 degree Celsius,
Type H: dissolving temp.: above 65~85 degree Celsius,
|Colour:||Natural, red, blue and yellow.|
1. Avoid contaminated medical waste to be generated as the disposal
bags completely dissolve in water (water temperature adjustable),
eliminating the traditional treatment by incineration or burying,
and reducing the relevant treatment costs;
2. Water soluble laundry bag is effective in isolation of
contaminated articles. The bags are kept sealed during the whole
process from used textile collection, disinfection and washing.
These greatly reduce the risk of contamination and cross-infection
among the staff in hospital;
3. The application of water soluble laundry bags improve and
simplify the working environment by reducing the process packages
opening for classification and transferring into washing machines,
reducing the labor cost and the risk hurting by the sharps articles
which may be left in the textiles, conducive to health care of the
operators In addition, the risk of huge compensation for
cross-infections will be reduced greatly caused by the;
4. The application of water soluble laundry bags reduces the cost
of operators protection and anti-infection, and their insurance
5. The new biodegradable material, water soluble laundry bag, do
not cause environmental and water pollution as it is non-toxic and
1. Expel as much excess air as possible before closing bag. Avoid
expelling the excess air to face. Reduction of trapped air content
makes the closed bag a stronger and smaller unit for transshipment.
2. A colored neck tie is provided with every bag. Use it to close
3. Caution: Do not knot the bag film too many times as this will
inhibit the solubility of the film during laundering.
4. The closed water soluble laundry bag should be placed within
another outer bag (sack or PE bag) during the transfer. This
reduces the chance of secondary contamination.
IN THE LAUNDRY
1. The closed water soluble bag should be placed in the wash wheel
or tunnel. Pre-sorting is contraindicated because the soiled linen
is assumed to be contaminated.
2. During the initial cold flush cycle, whatever cold water soluble
or hot water soluble type, the bag will open automatically and
begin to disintegrate, allowing contact with the linen by the wash
3. For complete liquefaction of the film we urge the following:
A. Do not overload the washer beyond its rated capacity.
B. Be sure the water temperature reaches the recommended dissolving
temperatures during the wash cycle
C. The water should have been swirling around the bag linens for 40
seconds before the wash chemicals (detergent, alkali, etc.) are
injected. The entire washing process lasts for at least 20 minutes.
(We manufacture): Our company mainly produces green plastic bags.
:) Aluminum foil food vacuum bag, coffee / BEAN bags, biodegradable
bags, mailer bags, pet poop bags, PE / PET / PP / OPP material,
nylon vacuum bag, bubble envelope bag, zipper bag, sealing
laminated composite bag, ect ! We welcome you to feel free to
asking and inquiry ~ ^_^ ^_^
Water soluble Laundry medical disposal bags for infection control